Minggu, 13 November 2016

Hello everyone, this is my first blog and I made this blog about 6 days ago.

I have a duty to create a blog and I'll tell you about my hobby and my daily activities.

Okay, before that I will introduce myself. My name Gifari Arfananda you can call me Giffari.

I like listening to music, because it's makes me relax and music also accompanied me while I'm doing my homework. The music genre I like are rock, pop, hip hop and jazz. Next, I like drawing and making sketch too because i'cant coloring. I still looking for references from internet, I allso love painting even I rarely to because I have no time to buy painting tooll. And, I love sport like basketball and volleyball, I just joined a volleyball club about five weeks ago. Beside that I like to reading manga at home. I'm senior high school student now, and I'm not as busy as my friends because i'm not too active an any organization. So i spend my time everyday with my hobbies and learning about japanese even just a bit. Every thursday, thuesday and saturday I play volleyball as i sad before. I also love listening to japanese's song even i don't know what's that means. So that's all from me, thank you for reading my blog. Have a nice day, dont forget to follow, comment, and subscribe me!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar